Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Blogspot, eh?

I'm really not feeling this whole "Blogspot" thing, I already have a blog online at http://www.livejournal.com/users/soulfularies that I am perfectly happy with? Can you even customize your blogspot page? Or can you only use templates that others have made? And if the only way to customize your page is through extensive knowledge of HTML, I'm screwed. I will play with this a bit more, because I don't quit on shit I don't understand, but dammit if after a few attempts, I'm still not feeling it - I'm GONE.

2 Comments:

Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

NO Stuck with blogspot, tis better, tis better

8:25 AM

 
Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

I thought you were going to post your writing. I am a sad bird. A flock who lost her shepard. I was looking forward to reading it. You boo boo head!!!!

5:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home