Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Where Do We Go From Here

I have never felt so unfulfilled in my life.

My job is so meaningless, just a way to pay the bills and keep money in my pocket.

I meet the most beautiful little boy today. He couldn't have been older than 4. His eyes were so bright and receptive to everything the world had to offer and I could tell that he had yet to witness the cold realities life too often serves up.

As almost always, I'm at a crossroads.

More later...my hands hurt now. Damn sidekick.

2 Comments:

Blogger VerseOne said...

I hope your search for fulfillment is either contiuing or resolved. life is a constant search for meaning, maybe that our curse.

I was just going through my old blog post and saw a comment you left so i thought i'd step and speak. i don't blog much anymore but stay in touch. Peace

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The parallels you you made were deep. I'm glad you took the time to write and express to us your thoughts. Continue writing and drowning your sadness in ink.

12:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home