Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Rich Kids Pay Folks to Do This

Maybe this will help me get a little focused.

My list of things to do. And by things to do, I mean shit I have NOT even looked at, haven't started at ALL.

* Write 5-7 page paper on Beloved.
* Write 5 short stories (one down, 4 to go)
* Critique 34 short stories and make two copies
* Read 4 chapters in Spanish book
* Read 3 chapters for Psych and study for test
* Do 5 pages of extra credit for Psych
* Write critique for Poetry course and write 2 more poems
* Write paper on Poetry technique (3 page)
*Read "Bless Me, Ultima" (a 200 pg novel)
* Finish writing Black History play
* Set up dry readings for play
* Write poem for MLKJ Day and have it memorized for performance
*Pack for the weekend
* Pay Express and Limited
* Find Graduation Gift for Kendra
* Write Kwanzaa poem ****added 12/5****
* Get my sick ass to the health center
* Get my ass off this comp and start doing some of the shit on this list.

Holla at cha girl. On a related note, procrastination has made me a Mah Jong Queen!!!

If you haven't checked out this kid Lyfe, get on that...he's onto something with this song - "Stick Up Kid".

1 Comments:

Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

dang...you make me want to look on my list and Im scared to do that.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home