Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Black and Gold...Wow

Why in the hell am I still up? Me and my girl Cindy were on the phone and somehow I mention Everett (i'm fufilling my contractual duties) and she asks how he looks. So I show her his BlackPlanet page. I start thinkin of how much we used to be on BP back in the day and how I only know like 5 peoples pages on there now. So I get the idea to look up some of my old high school peeps. Being the egostistical bunch that we are, even though we have been outta of high school for 2 years, I found a GANG of folks by looking up Hazelwood Central. Terrible....

By the way....



HAZELWOOD HUNNIES STAND UP!!!!! CLASS OF......O3!!!!


I cannot believe how many people are still on blackplanet like that. Straight crazy. It's incredible how so many of the people still run in the same circles though. I guess that's a good thing...you make the call. I miss my high school. Gettin fresh to deaf (cuz can't nobody tell you SHIT!!!) just to go to class, parking lot pimpin, clowning on the bus, acting a fool at the lunch hour...those were the good old days. High school was really free of responsibilities. So many people are gone now, so many folks have changed, so many people have taken wrong turns. High school was a time of straight FUN, But HELL NAW I don't wanna go back!!! I'm just reminiscin' for a bit...

Shout the FUCK OUTS to anyone who remembers the 2003 Graduation Picnic at Sioux Passage Park!!!! A BIG ASS MIDDLE FINGER TO EAST FOR startin that water war!!! It's all good tho, we're all from the 'Wood!! High school man...hmmm....those were some days...

2 Comments:

Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

Boooo Boooo how about that 02 you know!! NAw but I do miss high school!

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOOOO!

It's about:
Booker T. Washington High School (Pensacola, FL)
Home of the MIGHTY WILDCATS!
Where WINNING is a TRADITION!

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home