Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Gossip Folks (Intro of Sorts)

Ya girl hasn't left the building....yet.

I just got done with finals and now I'm done with school!! For the summer, at least.

Real update coming soon.

Well, let me tell you a little bit.

Females can be the pettiest creatures alive. But then again, we can be some of the most complex. I recently went through some bullshit where I was ready to KILL. Seriously, I was ready to rip a bitch's head off and not think twice. And I'm not kidding. But at the root of it all was some shit that was so petty and such a misunderstanding that now I find myself wondering why we couldn't have resolved this shit sooner. Gossip is the root of SO much evil. It makes folks fight, makes people cry, makes me pissed off at Slim to the point I'm not sure if I ever want to speak to him again.

Like I said, real update soon. Bear with me while I eat these pineapples and watch Hotel Rwanda. Then, I'll get at ya'll.

Blessings.

8 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

"Gossip is the root of SO much evil." You're on point with that one luv. I've wanted to put on the boxing mitts for some gossip before as well. A good administered beatdown seems to do the trick. But, I'm too old for that now. Good thing you didn't kill (smile) and opted instead on enjoying that good ol' pineapple. Hope you liked the flick as well. Enjoy your weekend!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Is that a good movie???

9:34 AM

 
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Let me know how the flick turned out, holla on my blog when you have released the full story.

Have a good weekend baby!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

^^ best line ever.

Soulful, usually the bitch making the most noise is the one with the most envy in her heart.

The fact that your essence invades their minds 24/7 makes them crazy, and they have to make you feel bad to make themselves feel better.

I know you could easily dropkick the bitch like Charlie Murphy did Rick James, but that would be too good for her. Ignore the bitch, and make her feel insignificant.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Wow, I'm scared to know what happened. *yikes!*

PS: You sure do like eating pineapples don't you? You're always munching on those things. :)

3:46 AM

 
Blogger Toya said...

i REALLY hate gossip!!!!

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Erica Stevens said...

Gossip IS something else! Especially when it comes to someone you're involved with, you don't know whether to believe it or disregard it.

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

every time yo call your BF "slim" i hear "when i'm in the club all the guhls show me love / buyin out tha bar got dranks by the dub / in the VIP with tha chicks and the drugs / this is TIP, bun b and slim thug..."

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home