Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Knocked Me Out Then Had Me Dreaming 'Bout Waking Up.....

Ever had some so good...


- you looked at your sheets and smiled?

- you stretched your entire body in preparation?

- after it was done your lungs felt clearer and you could actually breathe better?

- you woke up only to find yourself craving more?

- you told your friends about it?

- that even though it happened in a forbidden place, you didn't feel an ounce of guilt?

- people said you were glowing afterwards?

- you left the bed unmade so that you could think about it when you got home?

- when you were in a meeting the next day you reminisced to yourself?

- it made a 12 hour day seem like it flew by?




I have.










And it was the best sleep of my life.



Damn, I'm tired.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

dam,...you just made me wanna go get some more. (smile)

8:44 AM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

i totally thought you were talking about somethin' else.

either way, on both counts... YES! hahahahahhahahaha

9:34 AM

 
Blogger The G Perspective said...

Mine has been really good lately. I just got a new regular partner and we've been trying out all kinds of new positions. Sometimes it doesn't last long enough for either of us but I still find it's better doing it with her than by myself. I can't wait for this weekend because neither of us have anything to do on Saturdays so we usually get started at 4 in the morning and we do it for hours and hours. Damn! just thinking about it makes me want to sleep with her right now!

10:44 AM

 
Blogger butterphliâ„¢ said...

y'all some BUSTAS.

got me up in here thinking i'm about to read about aries' getting some... sex... and y'all up in here talking about sleep. BOOO! LOL

just kidding. i haven't been getting much sleep lately b/c i've been up at ungodly hours talking my boy like we're sophomores in high school or something. that mess has got to stop because i'm obviously missing out on some good ish... lol

11:41 AM

 
Blogger TheSaga said...

i knew u werent talkin about sex. coming from aries, it just couldnt have been about sex.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Toya said...

lol, girl i sure thought you was talking about sex, cuz i was about to type "no i dont know that feeling cuz i never had sex" until i seen other folks comments....:-) yea i havent had a good sleep in a few weeks...i need about 8 hours or more...

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@ Jazz - gon' and get you some, girl!

@ Star - ;o) dats da point...and lmao@ you putting "yes" all enthusiastically.

@ LBoog - Girl, Jill laid it down on that song, didn't she?

@ G - And, that is exactly why you are my guy! Writers unite, huh? LMAO @ u

@ Mia - Haha..you know I'm still on this abstaining streak...I think...lol. And yeah, you are missing out on something real good.

@ Silentbird - Hey lady! TL must know how to do it right then! (Go on and get another "secret" blog...I miss you)

@ The Saga - Dats right. Expect the unexpected 'round here.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@ Bruh - see, I'm not so sure you're talking about sleep...
lol

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

I need some of that. lol.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home