Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I need a vacation home!

It's my Spring Break...which means I won't be doing too much of anything, but that I won't be posted up by my comp like I usually am. I'll still be around, trying to keep up with the crew's blogs....but don't be expecting me to update anytime soon! I'll give ya'll the scoop on Mr. 100% when I get back!

P.S. - If I'm EXTRA moved by Tweet's album, which I will be picking up tomorrow, the day it drops, I may post somethin on that. Otherwise, Imma be a lazy bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

girl... have mucho fun. have fun for the both of us. in fact, don't even look at a book. if in fact you do see one, burn it or throw it away. hahahhahaha

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Jazz said...

ENJOY THE BREAK AND REMEMBER TOO HAVE A LITTLE FUN FOR THE SISTERS THAT AREN'T THERE.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Girl I got the album first thing this morning and I love it!!!

2:31 PM

 
Blogger C.R.C. said...

I was thinking about picking that up too, so make sure you come back with your critique of it. And have a great spring break! Enjoy it cuz once you start working, it'll be a thing of the past! (damn I miss school) *pouts*

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home