Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Fuck Bacardi

Ain't it fucked up how...
alcohol will let you have all the fun you want until you get home and then that shit says "A HA! Nigga...here I come!" **SMACK** "BITCH!!!"?

Ain't it fucked up how....
When Negros go and grab white girls, them bitches are usually OOGLY?

Ain't it fucked up how.....
when you find something good there's always a catch?

Ain't it fucked up how....
sometimes there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day?

Ain't it fucked up how....
Bush got re-elected? (thought I would throw that one in there....)

Ain't it fucked up how....
something you thought was yours can really belong to someone else?

Ain't it fucked up how....
I'm drunk and this is the best post I can come up with?


Ow....delor mi estomago...(or something like that). Shit, my stomach is killing and I didn't even have that much to drink...Fuck is da deal? ***Stumbles off singing "there's a meeting in my bathroom"...to the tune of Silkk's "Meeting in my Bedroom"....

My poor, poor stomach and head....OW.....

11 Comments:

Blogger MMM8199 said...

Damn girl stay away from that Bacardi shit...Bacardi Limon fucked my shit up somethin serious a few years back and I ain't fucked with that shit since. Thus I haven't had an effect like that from liquor since. You are truly talented though, cuz blogging while drunk and your spelling still coherant is something I don't think a nigga like me could accomplish even with the aide of spell check.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Da Original 1 said...

It is really fucked up when you find someone and there is a catch.... Drunk or not...that shit is true sista! Barcardi hunh? Well alright...Next time make a Barcardi Cocktail straight up!!!!

1 oz. Barcardi
1/2 oz. Grenadine
1 1/2oz. Sweet & sour
With a Cherry...

Put it in a cocktail glass and get busy sista!!!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Rainmayun said...

Friends don't let friends blog drunk!

seriously, you need to not drink on an empty stomach! but I have been there before.... that place and I are well acquainted, as are I and Mr. Ronaldo Bacardi, and his brat Limon...

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Toya said...

lol@negroes and ugly white girls...hope you feeling better now :-)

11:40 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Aries you are CRAZY! Haha. Amen to what Rain said tho (don't worry I still like you Aries *wink* ).

But girl I'm worried about you....lol.

:)

1:27 AM

 
Blogger C.R.C. said...

ROFL!!! "Fuck Bacardi"

I know that's right!

And LMAO @ The oogly white girls! Again, I KNOW that's right!!!!!

9:09 AM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

WOWSERS! You have so much insight for a girl who got crunk off of the Barcardi. It is the best firewater. I want to get drunk and write about randomness too!

6:21 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

You are a trip...I've never blogged drunk...you are my new inspiration...

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it takes for you to get the words out DO IT .You have some good books in you GRAY

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it takes for you to get the words out DO IT .You have some good books in you GRAY

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it takes for you to get the words out DO IT .You have some good books in you GRAY

12:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home