Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Betta Late Than Never....

Cue my music, DJ!!

*"Bad Boy For Life" by P.Diddy and crew starts to play*

*Aries grabs the mic and clears her throat*

"I ain't goin nowhere! I ain't - goin nowhere! I can't be stopped, cuz I'm a blogger fo' life!!!"

*Strikes B-Girl pose, with mic in hand and red Adidas suit fresh out the sto'*

The previous post in which I proclaimed I was retiring was an April Fool's joke. Ya'll know I couldn't let that day pass without gettin one in! I appreciate all the love though. And Ms. Tee, I especially thought you would have called my ass out with the way you faked out some peeps on your blog!

Love ya'll!

Check the previous post for some delicious recipes and other good shit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dayrell said...

Well you got my ass. lol.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger MBT4679 said...

I saw so many people do that on their blogs, that by the time I got to yours, I was like "this chile aint going nowhere" lol

pass the mic to ya fellow Arian and lemme spit something

uh huh uh huh take that take that

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Jazz said...

GOOD THING YOU WERE JOKING.

2:41 AM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

8:01 AM

 
Blogger TheSaga said...

bruh, that April 1st post aint sound nothing like you. i knew u wasnt goin nowhere.

Rydah

9:16 AM

 
Blogger The G Perspective said...

I was bout to be mad with you bruh. I was like dang why nobody don't like blogs no more.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@ Danja - well damn, I just cant get u huh? Imma need the names, SSN #s and blog addresses of these folks who ruined my joke.

@ Lawda - believe it or not, I check out everybody's blog who comes by my spot. *puts on that Mase record for you*

@Jazz - thank ya ma.

@Bruh - *checkin muh underarms* Nah, pimpin, dat must be you.

@Suezette - You gotta hold all dem wild "waiting to exhale" sex noises down when you around my blog, iight?

@The Saga - I know mayne! I tried to make itsound all elusive and dramatic and shit. lmao

@ Nikki - DAYUM!! I was about to get da belt?!!! *eyes widen in fear and knees begin to shake a lil* I was jus playin....

LMAO@ the Tyrin Turner reference...girl I been wanting to say that in a blog for hella, but I didn't think anybody would get it! Were you munchin on a banana too?

@ RBG - *hangs my head in shame* It was all in good fun...alright....i'll go to my room.

Party poopers....alla ya'll

4:10 PM

 
Blogger courtney said...

lol...so silly...

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Brown Beauty said...

damn you! that was not funny! i've spent the weekend contemplating how i was gonna continue living w/out being able to live vicariously through your blog! You know I never blog like I should!I'm angry! =(


Sike! lol

6:05 PM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

that was cold blooded. and i absolutely hate getting pranked on april fools day....

you lucky you my girl though... hahahaha

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home