Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pour the Cham-PaN-Ya (Champagne), I'm BACK!!!

Man, it feels like it's been so LOOooOoNG!! I promise you I've been blogging for like a week in my head. I just haven't had time to sit down and write a real entry. I've been thinking that my first entry after my little hiatus should be all meaningful and full of that shit called substance, but I don't even feel like it right now. Watch my ass be back on later on tonight with some real shit to say. But for right now, I guess I can give you one of my infamous (how'd they get to be infamous, you ask? Because I called them infamous dammit!) blog teasers (coined by Lawda).....


- Me and Slim are doing fine. We've worked through the speedbumps we kept hitting earlier on and are now getting along VERY well. (If you catch my drift....*smile*)

- Fuck Cassidy. I'm the hustla! I've been working/on the grind lately with two jobs and a part time gig as my aunt's "manager". I'll explain that shit later.

- My transfer is going well and if God loves me I won't have to return to the hellhole called the 'Ville in the fall.

- Walk....no RUN and get that new Mint Condition CD "Living the Luxury Brown". The shit is the GRITS, you hear me?? You won't be disappointed. So long as your favorite artist isn't Omarion.

- I get paid tomorrow. What can be better than that?

- I've been reading your blogs. I don't always have time to comment and those blogs I did get to comment on got some extra short words from me. I'll be back to giving ya'll my 15 cents real soon.

Blessings, hugs from those you love and plenty of DOLLAR BILLS. <-----my wishes for you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

First and foremost, I'm glad you and Slim got your ish together. I dont know if I could have taken another ost of you blazing him with your diverse vocab. Second, good on you for keeping two jobs. I know fools who can't hold on to one.

Stay out of trouble during the summer, and you will be fine in the fall.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Welcome back Babygirl!!
Uhm....but you's a lil late on the Mint Condition...that spread through the blogosphere like wildfire weeks ago...lol

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!! She's back...I missed the Mint Condition bandwagon. I may have to give it a spin.

Blog teasers....I'll be back.

6:05 AM

 
Blogger editor said...

Yay!

Welcome home...

Don't you feel like your life is complete now? ROFL!

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home