Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This time it's for real

I haven't lost my sense of humor. I swear I haven't. It's somewhere around here, it's just a little bit hidden, that's all....

I know I haven't been blogging as much lately. I've been somewhat uninspired. Occasionally I get in these depressed states that last for a few weeks and it appears that I'm in one now.

There's a lot of things going on internally with me right now and I need to get them sorted out before I go and supress them like I'm so capable of doing. I actually started a blog about all of it but it started turning out to be a big jumbled mess so I came to the conclusion that I'm just gonna.....

Take a few days, a week or two and just gather myself. Blogging is good, but I miss putting pen on paper. So I'm gonna write down my thoughts, fast for a few days and pray more often. I just need some me time. I'll be checkin in with the blogs of you all, but there won't be anything new in here for a little bit.


Don't forget about me while I'm gone. Blessings.


I'll be back. (oh, and when I come back, I promise to update my links and shit and maybe even get a new layout. *wink* love ya!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

Take all the time you need luv. The Blogosphere will be here when you return. By the way, I love blogging too. But you are right. I do miss pen and paper more than I thought! Luv ya. 2 good, 2 be 4 gotten... I'm so juvenile...

6:44 AM

 
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Whattup baby,

Take your time and make it happen. Sometimes life happens so fast almost too fast to write about it, when you get a chance hit the blog you will be pleased.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I'll miss you! Just stop by my blog, sit on the porch, I'll get u some lemonade and some homemade cookies, and we can sit in our rocking chairs and talk about... ME. :)

[at least till you come back and spill all the juicy stuff that's going on in your life]

I hope you feel better.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger -_- said...

You posted some inspiring thoughts for me when I was going through the same thing... so prayers to you, sis. :) God bless!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

Take your time and do it right. no need to worry about us. just do you, girlfriend.

Bless.

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

I feel you soulful. Good luck soul searching. *hugs* :))

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

As long as you get it out, that's all that counts! You will be in our thoughts and I will TRY not to return to your blog *ahem* more than once a week (LOL).

Take care of YOUR spirit and the rest will fall into place!

(but uhh...don't make me put an blog APB out on you, ya need to pop up in somebody's comment sections!)

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Toya said...

i understand...depression is no joke, been there and still struggle with it...try to stay positive thoiugh, and i hope you feel better...if you need to take the break then do it, dont feel obligated to post, but update after a while to left folks know you're ok, aight? take care :-)

9:02 PM

 
Blogger -_- said...

brutha - free told me...
imma kick yo ass!


for some reason, this made me laugh the hell out loud!!!! I needed a laugh...

4:11 PM

 
Blogger butterphliâ„¢ said...

hey girl. i feel you. i'm in a similar place myself. i've ditched blogger and dug up my old diary. a grown ass 26-year-old women is writing in her diary like she's 12 but that shyt is therapeutic. hope everything works out for you. take care.

10:17 PM

 
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

hey sis... things are crazy for me, too.

::: "missing you" from the Set it Off soundtrack plays softly in the background :::

but, do your thing and we'll wait patiently for your return.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

you know, I think I have my depression because I have been genetically bred to procreate during the summer months, and I haven't been getting any...I hope your problem is as easily understood as mine was...

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home