Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

'Round Here

I'm trying not to do another "blog teaser", as Lawda calls them, however, I feel a lil bad when I neglect my blog and when I get a chance to check in, I try to. So what's been up? I'll try to do a lil run-down:

1. Went to ATL Friday-Sunday
I really love the A. I really wanted to go there with a special someone, but it seems folks want to act crazy...sOoOo that may be postponed. Anyways, I had a great time in Atlanta, picked up some clothes (of course) and scoped some new fashions, which is always fun.

2. Emotional Rollercoaster
Most of ya'll know that I was ready to let Slim go like some shoes from two seasons ago. However, he apologized, explained some reasoning behind his actions and we almost got back on track. However, lately I've been feeling like he's been doing me the same way I was doing him in the beginning - keeping me at arm's length, playing the hot and cold game - and I don't like that shit one bit. I don't know what to do with him, the shit's too complicated for my tastes, so what the fuque keeps me around him? It's not all bad if I'm making it sound that way but I'm not one for games.

3. SchOoOoOoL's Out For Tha Summa!!!
'Nuff Said.'

4. Gawwdamn abstinence is hard.
I don't even know what to say on that one. It's too much, I'm too tense, I need a release....

5. We're always giving something up.
I'm starting to see that in a few of my relationships with certain people I'm always the one giving up the most. I find myself conceding on little things that shouldn't even matter but somehow they end up bothering me. I don't know what I plan on doing about that because in every relationship (not only romantic ones), there's a sort of give and take. I guess I just have to decide how much I'm willing to give.

There it is. The synopsis of topics to come. Blessings.

8 Comments:

Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

I want to go to the ATL. I almost made it there once when a friend and I hooked up with some Morris Brown drumline drummers. Ah memories... ahahhaha.

I'm glad you gave Slim another chance. Shit like that will pop up now and then, but I think he's worth the stress...

Don't worry about anything else. If you think he is playing hard to get, you know it'll work out in the end because you gave in to his advances the first time.

10:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you hit the old stompin' grounds!??? Where didja go? Where didja go???? *BIG AZZ SMILE!!!* Didja do the touristy tour or did you already know where "the spots" were??? Cuz there's a lot to do! Oh and just ta let you know - bringing a man to The A is like bringing sand to the beach gurlfriend! *LOL*! But I feel you. You wanna do something special with someone special and things are up in the air right now.

As for Slim, I'm in agreeance with Nikki. I also know that whether you stick it out and find out that it's worth it, stumble and learn a valuable lesson or opt to move on in search of greener pastures, you WILL come out on top! Cuz.that's.just.how.we do! ;-) Take care Ms. Thang!!!! ~ Ms. Blaize

1:04 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Thank for not teasin a sista...lol...I can't take it.

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Toya said...

i hope you and slim work out...it's going to take work...i got one more week of school, heck yea! but i will be here for the summer :-( .....abstinence maybe hard but when you've never had none, it's alot easier :-)

10:46 AM

 
Blogger princessdominique said...

I was dealing with #5. I've had to chop off a few people who I felt I was always lending and giving too. There's only so long you can do that without feeling drained.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger MBT4679 said...

why does the idea of slapping you and slim sound good to ME lol

lemme stop
it bez like dat sumtimez

im not an atl fan, nothing but new yorker gay men with fake accents lol

school is out, thats always good

and yeah Assata is welcome at my home too!

stop by and contribute to my 3 question thingy

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

you and slim sound like me and jeremy. ROFL.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Abstinence...umm?...what's that? LOL. Just kidding. :))

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home