Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, August 08, 2005

This is the meme that never ends.....

Ok, so i decided to do a Diggs-type move and have two blogs. Analog Girl in a Digital World will carry on as scheduled, however, those of you that have the other blog address can still visit me there as well. Over there I will be posting more personal entries, per se. So join me at both, enjoy me at one or just leave dammit!

Now onto the blog entry....


LAST...
Movie you watched: My cousin and I watched "Tears from the Sun" on Thursday.
Movie you bought : Oh my...I cannot recall. I just bought the first season of Sex and the City, can that count?
Song you listened to: Right now I'm listening to "Simply Beautiful" by the Queen. Latifah. But I guess the last song I listenED to would have to be "Otherside of the Game" by E. badu
CD you bought : Leela James - A Change is Gonna Come
CD you listened to : Live - Erykah Badu
Person you've called : Craig
Person that's called you : Nia
TV show you watched : America's Next Top Model - vh1 had a marathon

DO...
You have a crush on someone : Can't say that I do
You wish you could live somewhere else : Almost always
You believe in online dating : Nahhh...
Others find you attractive : They betta.
You want more piercings : I've played with the idea of a tongue piercing, but I dun know....
You like roller coasters : Yessir
You write in cursive or print : Both, depending on how I feel, more often a mixture of the two. (You have to see it to understand)

FOR OR AGAINST...
Long distance relationships : I'm not against them but I'm not for them either. If it works for you, more power to ya.
People : I'm for my daggone self. Everybody else is on the "maybe" list....
Gay/lesbian relationships: Whatever floats your boat, but a stick will sail my ship...catch my drift?

HAVE YOU...
Ever cried over a boy : Too many times
Ever cried over a girl : Ain't no bitch worth my tears
Ever lied to someone : Numerous times
Ever been in a fist fight : *smile*

WHAT...
Shampoo do you use : Whatever kind I grab, right now it's pink Herbal Essence(s)
Shoes do you wear : ALL kinds!!
Are you scared of : Insects, death

NUMBER...
of times I have been in love? : Once.
of times I have had my heart broken? : Repeatedly, by the same negro
of hearts I have broken? : I've been told a few, but I don't think I've broken any
of times my name has appeared in the paper? I don't count. I've been in THAT THANG though....
things in my past that I regret? : I can think of a few, but what's done is done. I'm learning that regret is a wasted emotion

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
Pretty : From the top of the longest hair on my head to the bottom of my feet.
Funny : I guess. I don't really try to be. I'm a natural nut though.
Hot : Yessir.
Friendly : Ehhh, depends on the day
Amusing : Does this look like some Bamboozeled type shit to you? I'm not here for your amusment!
Ugly : In behavior sometimes, yes
Loveable : I would sure like to think so
Caring : For certain people, extremely
Sweet : Ehhh.....
Dorky : Slightly, but I hide it WELL....

FAVORITE...
4 letter word : Mine
Actor/actress : Angelina Jolie
Cartoon : I don't watch cartoons. But if the Boondocks cartoon isn't all kinds of shitty, it will be my fav.
Cereal : Frosted Flakes
Chewing gum : Polar Ice Extra
Color(s) : Green, grey, black, pink and brown
Day of the week : Saturday
Least fave day : I love all the days I get to live
Flower : I used to say white roses, but it's been so long since I've gotten any, or seen some that I don't know anymore
Jelly flavor : I'm not really a jelly kinda girl
Jewelry : My diamond ring
Summer/Winter : Ugh....both extremes....I don't know. There are things I love about both and the Cleveland girl in me will NOT allow me to say summer....

WHO LAST...
Slept in your bed : Me
Saw you cry : Can't recall
Made you cry : Slim almost did, but since that doesn't count...I can't really remember
Yelled at you : Can't remember
Sent you an email: Anton

HAVE YOU EVER...
Said "I love you" and meant it? : With everything I have inside
Kept a secret from everyone : Yes
Cried during a movie : OMG, plenty of times. I'm such a damn sap now it makes NO sense...Green Mile, Titanic, Sometimes in April, Love Actually, Eve's Bayou....etc etc
Planned your week based on the TV: not a whole damn week...maybe an hour or two...ok, a day...but never a damn week!
Been backstage : I'm backstage all the time in my mind
Been to New York : Yes
Been to California : Naw son
Hawaii : Nope
China : Nuh uh
Canada : when i was two, but does that really count?
Europe : eh eh
Asia : No
South America : Nope
Africa : In spirit. My body will reach the soil of Africa one day
What time is it now? : 1:35 am

This or That?..
Apples or bananas? : Apples...
Blue or red? : Country ass colors....blue
Walmart or Target? : Target
Spring or Fall? : Both...naww, spring....that's my birth season and I LOVE the rain....

What are you gonna do after you finish this? : lie in my bed, play guitar and then sleep
Was the last meal you ate? : Eh? WHAT was the last meal I ate? Lunch/Dinner at about 3pm
Are you bored? : Naw, I got wild things running through my mind right now.
Last noise you heard? : Queen Latifah and Al Green singing
Last smell you sniffed? : My pineapple air freshener in my car...aHhHh

Friendship/Love...
Do you believe in love at first sight? : HELL to the NAW
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? : Yeah, but I wish them suckas could just pop out without the weight gain or pain...dammit Eve!!!
Most important thing to you in a friendship is : Loyalty

Other Info ...
Do you speak any other languages? : a little EspaƱol, various Swahilli words
Last book you read? : I'm reading the Prisoner's Wife by asha bandele
Thing in your bedroom you like? : My laptop
Your Nickname(s) : Dia, Lizbeth
Initials : AEY, kid!
How old do you look? : 20, I think.....
How old do you act? : depends on the situation....
Glasses/Contacts : Contacts
Braces : Never
Do you have any pets? : If you count my kid sister...nah...just kidding
You get embarrassed : Hardly ever
What makes you happy? : Children, Music, Good poetry from the soul
What upsets you? : Lotsa shit...too much to list here

Finish the sentence...
I Love to... write a poem that makes me feel purged
I Miss... sitting in my dorm window and making fun of folks
I Am Annoyed by... people who think they know me...jealous folks that claim to love you
I Want to be... a more peaceful person
I Would Never...shit...i can't think of anything...is that bad or good?
I Am Tired of... disrespectful people who don't bow down before me! Don't they know I'm royalty??
I Will Always... LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUU!! *pats self on back* dammit, I sound just like whitney! Say I don't!



Damn, that thang was long! I stole it from sunnchine. she's got a new spot, but i'm too lazy to link. head to "the essence of..." and find her that way. peace and light to all ya'll. it's 2 am and i'm going to bed. this was something to get me back in the swing of typin and bloggin....no more promises of returns, i'm just gonna come back on dat ass!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meka said...

That was long... but I'm stealin it, lol.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Meka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Jez Chill said...

For real, this list keeps popping up like a virus! Wow, it is long. Provides good info though.

Your other blog?
-Deprived

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@Meka - feel free. Stolen goods as is.

@ Big N - do the damn thing.

@ Jez Chill - I put something up there for ya. Check me out.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home