Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, June 20, 2005

All I Want Is His Kiss

I've never wanted to kiss someone so much. And not the type of kiss that just has to lead to something else (although if it does that's ok too...).

I just want his lips on mine. Want to pull his bottom lip into my mouth and savor its sweetness.

Right now, I'd settle for just seeing his lips. Being able to touch them with my fingertips. Lightly, while he sleeps, like I did so many times before. Watch him as he gently kisses the inside of my wrists because he knows that turns me on. I miss his touch. I miss his kiss.

I miss all the things he can do with those lips.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Ohh girl I love kissing. I could kiss for hours..so I am feeling this post right HERE!

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Systa Soul said...

I agree w/you, Nikki and Slow Metamorphosis. I just wrote an entry similar to this! Girl, gotta love a man who can kiss his ass off!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

chile...

4:23 PM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

love it. you have such a way with words...

i need to come down to the lou and find me one of those dudes, on the real...

8:00 PM

 
Blogger VAR said...

Love your ways of expression Soulfularies... A kiss is an incredible thing and definitely not to be taken lightly when given by a woman who recognizes its power... WarmBlessings..

4:29 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I know what you mean...Trust me. Then finding a girl who actually knows what they are doing...and doesn't get over excited so you can actually appreciate the full magnitude of the eroticism and sensualness in the moment....

Aughhhhhgh!!!

2:05 PM

 
Blogger editor said...

I had the most amazing kiss recently...

Boy I tell you... I'll never forget that night, or him.

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Well look at you?! I hope you get your kiss Soulful. =)

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home