Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, June 27, 2005





This is how my car looks. Exact color and year, except mine has a spoiler on the back. My daddy hooked ya girl up with a 2002 Nissan Altima in "Mystic Emerald", the only green color Altima's come in. It looks a lot darker in the picture than it really it, but it's a gorgeous color. I think I'm in love ya'll.....


Stats -
Make - Nissan
Model - Altima
Year - 2002
Milage - 19,300
Origin - New York
Interior - Beige
Extras - Spoiler, CD Player, Moonroof, Brand New Tires

Slim need watch out, because my new baby is on the scene!! Damn this car fits me!

7 Comments:

Blogger mwenye kichwa said...

WOOOOO! CHILE! CONGRATULATIONS!

1:48 AM

 
Blogger AMES said...

It's purrrrrtyyyy. Have fun.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Erica Stevens said...

Congratulations on your new ride! Your dad really did hook you up. 2002 with 19000+ miles?!?! I have a 2004 and I've accumulated almost 17000 miles. You know I've been doing some riding! You're a very lucky girl with that mileage!

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Very nice! Cute color too

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Dayrell said...

Congrads girl!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger editor said...

Damn girl!

Daddy came THRU for his baby!

What a nice car!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Jez Chill said...

Nice car! That's an excellent find, an '02 wtih 19K miles! Rare find.

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home