Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, June 27, 2005

I Think My Blog Cussed Me Out....

I've tried to log in like 4 times unsuccessfully. I guess my blog feels neglected and called itself getting back at me. I PROMISE I will be updating tonight.

What's been going on with me:

1. I got a car!!! It fits me PERFECTLY. I think I'm in love ya'll....

2. Slim is back in town. Read my previous entry if you need to know how I feel about that.

3. I will finally sit down and be able to finish the entry which pertains to the one in which I asked about black and white teachers.

4. I'm still steady on the grind with these jobs. So you KNOW I've got stories.

Peace. Be back after 9 today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Systa Soul said...

Slim is back?! Please tell all ... lol!

4:54 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Waiting on da stories...

6:16 PM

 
Blogger editor said...

Man!

I always feel like I read everything too late!

LOL!

Yeah, I'm a bit, uh, different...

That was a funny title. LMAO

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home