Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Updating

Yes, kiss mu ass (you gotta say it like Michael Blackmon...the African dude off Comicview? Ahh yes...) I realize I need to change my links something terrible. So if you see that I don't have your name to the list and you can rightfully say "dammit, I should be there!" or "That bitch comes to see me on my blog all the time!" or some other shit along those lines, shoot me an email and let me know because I'm entirely too lazy to go through and figure it all out my damn self.

Smooches

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you're so damn crazy. I'm there... you just spelled me wrong. But that's COOL!!! I appreciate the love!!! LOL The link is right... so *shrug* LOL

9:07 AM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO...you silly chica....

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home