Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Number 12...

12. I posted this in this blog because it's easier for me to pretend you won't see it this way. I have become closer to you than I ever thought possible in such a short amount of time. You are a complex individual and there is something about you that intrigues me immensely. I have yet to place my finger on it directly, but I am getting close. You are what so many others aren't. We are so similar, yet so different and I like that. You mean something to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meka said...

I think I'm gonna try this today. It seems cathartic. Thanks for stopping by my page. I guess I can share the title of flyest Zodiac sign with Aries. But don't tell anyone:)

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

your list was definitely the inspiration for my most recent rant, so hats off to you for setting such a great example. of course, i opted to harp upon the negative, but you know how it is when you just HAVE to get something off your chest!

PS: indeed, Aries IS the flyest sign around. the world don't want it with that fire-sign ram!!

8:13 AM

 
Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

hmmmmmm......

12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home