Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Super Penis?

Jack Move from my other blog...

Who Holds the Most Powerful Privates?


I actually did a freewrite about this the other day. For years, I have been told about the "power of the pussy". Pussy was like kryptonite for even the strongest of men. It would make men do things they were not supposed to do and make them act right just when you needed them to. It was to be cherished. Held in a vice grip and released at only the most important of times. If he has been bad, punish him by withholding the pussy. If he's been good, give him an extra serving. When guys try to talk to you and you don't feel like giving them the time of day we as women don't have to justify walking away. We don't have to tell you it's because you are ugly, or smell bad, or approached disrespectfully. Why? Because we hold the POWER.

So I've come to the conclusion that I may have been fooled all these years and I don't appreciate it one bit. I really thought that the above paragraph was true as hell. For years and years and years (ok not really that many, but it makes it seem better), I walked around like I had diamonds between my thighs. That was until I got a hold of some dick. Now d-i-c-k is a powerful thing. Being Pussywhipped will make a man buy a BIG ass ring that he can't afford. But being dickwhipped will make women lose they damn minds. And yes, I have seen men lose they damn minds over some coochie, too, but no one tells them "Now boy, you be careful who you give that penis to, ya hear? That derr is a powerful tool." Like my girl Sommore said, being "dickmatized" will have girls doing stupid, just plain idiotic shit. Examples?:


1) Females that give their men the keys to their cars, knowing he can't drive, doesn't have a license and may have warrents on top of all that. But do they care? Hell naw, they been stuck so GOOD, they throw the keys and say "Fuck what the law say, baby you can drive!!!" (Thanks Sommore)

2) Females that see obvious evidence that their man is cheating. I'm talking about numbers with "Thanks for last night", lipstick on the side of his mouth, condoms missing etc. But they still make up DUMB ass excuses...talking about "That number is his cousin", "He said that she kissed him and he pushed her off", "I musta counted the condoms wrong". Just stupid shit. Condoms in packs of three and you miscounted? Either you are the dumbest muthafucka in the world or you are dickwhipped.

3) Females who say the stupidest line of all time...drumroll.....

"Yeah you mighta been with him once, but he comes home to me!!!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, all of the above are examples of women who have been DICKWHIPPED!!!

This seems to be an epidemic running around. Fresh young bucks with nothing better to do with their time than to figure how exactly to use their piece to bring some young girl to wanna get its likeness tattooed on her back.

Now don't get me wrong, I do know that pussy is powerful (especially mine), but this new uprising of dickwhipped females and young men who know how to sling the ding-a-ling just right has me wondering just really who is in control?


So my question is, who holds the most power and why? Leave your comment on the situation.

***** Yes, I do realize that of course there are more aspects to this question, such as the fact that females tend to have more of an emotional attachment. However, for the sake of this question, I decided to focus on the pure physical power.*****

2 Comments:

Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

I totally agree! One of my girl friends loaned this dude 700 dollars that he never payed back, allows him to drive her car, stay in her new apartment while he aint working and everything, he even got the nerve to treat her bad! That is the power of the thang wang

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Ms. Blaize said...

Aw dayum Aries! I was just gonna blog about this chick I met that has this dude's name on her A$$ and now you go and write this. *Sigh* Oh well, I guess I'll hold off! But on the real it's ri-dick-ulous how a brotha can lasso a sista in with some seriously good stuff! That's why you have to go in on war mode until you know what he's about!

Anyway, this was a good read. You are officially on the Must Read list! ;-)

TRY to stay outta trouble! *lol*!

Holla!

~ Ms. Blaize

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home