Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Are Celebs Lives Really Better?

*******Throwback from my other journal that I added to********


I wonder what the hell Ludacris was thinking when he made this new video? You know the "Get back MUTHAFUCCA, you don't know me like that!!". Yeah, that one...It seems he is destined to become the male Missy Elliot of videos.

Speaking of Missy, she has a TV show debuting tonight - "The Road to Stardom". I will be watching. I wish stars that I am really interested in would make a reality show. Examples:

50 cent's Quest to Become a Top Model

50 cent - Ghea, Ghea...I'm bout to be a Top Model, ya kno? I'll cheech dese suckas how to shtunt and walk dis runway for rea'..

Judge - 50 cents...? That is what you said your name is, right?

50 cent - It's Fiddy cent ain't no "s" on the end...

Judge - Well, 50 cents-uhh cent, we are truly sorry, we didn't understand a word you just said and plus you just don't have what we are looking for. The bulletproof vest is not couture...and your facial structure - the offcenter jawline and unusually large teeth don't sit well with us..NEXT!!

Or...

Usher Roughs It UP
This would be a show focusing on Usher - the ultimate metrosexual - and his 30 day challenge to do without all his grooming tools. No seaweed mask?? No mud bath?? No deep cleasing salt-water scrub to make his face baby smooth???!!?! Oh, how will poor Usher make it? Tune in to find out...

Finally....

Destiny's Child Attempt to Find The Ultimate Soldier
Send these bitches to the middle of Iraq in their midriff-baring fatigues and see how much of a "survivor" they asses really are. They would have 30 days to find the ultimate "soldier" that they describe in their new song. You know the one driving the Humvee with the "golds gleamin" and with that hard lean. He would also have to find time to roll up a fatty since DC prefers men with their "eyes low from that chiefin". If they make it alive, they get a pardon from the public from ever having to work together again and are free to try to be stars on their own. If they fail, they have to find their own way home without the help of Mama or Daddy Knowles.

OK, I lied I didn't add anything to this, but I will add some more shows later with more in-depth descriptions.

7 Comments:

Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

Yeah, I want to watch that DC3 show. Is it possible to watch them dodge bullets and shrapnel from suicide bombers too? Usher is such a metrosexual, but he can work it like no other. Fiddy Cent is cute, in his own way. Like, if I saw him on the street, I wouldn't clutch my purse really tight. I think his sex appeal as to do with the loot in his pockets...

8:11 PM

 
Blogger LB said...

LMAO @ DC3 show. Mayne, just send them broads to the hood and see if they leave outta there singin' that bullshyt.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO@ the entire entry...I can picture 50 in my head now...lol...he betta leave Young Buck at home

6:43 AM

 
Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

Str888t that would be hella funny dawg!!!! Aye you moved up with that entry that was hilarious I, as well, would love to see that DC one, I aint even know they said that. lol

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ starfoxx15 - cute? NAhh...50 cent is a paperbag situation. Get a bag to hide that face and it's on, but other than that..I wish I had four hands so I could give...(you know the rest)

@ Diggem - ROFL!! When it gets to the point that my daddy asks what the hell does DC know about soldiers...you know it's unbelievable. (That don't stop me from bobbing my head when it comes on though!!...lol)

@Suezette - I know, right? Young Buck's crazy ass...He woulda stabbed Janice Dickinson's evil self

@virtuousone - Thanks girl. Yeah, you gotta listen to that song close...those hoes snuck some crazy lyrics in there.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Crazy Funny! I'm digging your blog!

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Jez Chill said...

I saw the Missy show, once. It seemed she actually got jealous of one of the contestents when he got more applause in front of Missy's old high school than she did. It was funny. Shows you that girls jock a six-pack they can touch more than a celebrity they can't.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home