Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Monday, February 14, 2005

DUMB HOES!!!!

I wasn't gonna blog on this.

I swear I wasn't.


But THESE HOES up here BEG to be talked about.

This morning, I checked my school account email to find an email from "myself". My full name (first and last) was listed in the "from" section. Curious, I click on it and up pops this wack ass poem stating that I'm a hypocrite and a hater and all this crazy shit. So now I'm thinking this is someone who doesn't like something I said in a poem and wanted to try their hand at writing a poem "back" to me. Whatever. I proceed to class and don't give it a second thought. When I get back to the room, I open it up again. As soon as I clicked it open, my girl calls me and says "what's going on?" The tone is her voice alerted me and I immediately asked if she recieved an email from "me". She had, along with 3 of my other friends. So we took that shit to the campus police and the computer services to file charges and see who the hell this is coming from. This shit is elementary. Who the fuck takes the time to create a free yahoo account, put my name as the sender and write a fuckin poem tailor made for us? Shouldn't you be studying or some shit?? And the funny part is, this bitch sent the email that was supposed to be from me on a weekend when my ass was in St Louis. And everybody knows, when I go home, the 'Ville doesn't exist. I don't check SHIT, I don't call anybody, I barely log onto my comp unless I can't sleep. So the perp could have at the very LEAST asked around and made sure that I was here so that it at least looked like I could have done it. DAMN. Stupid hoes. I cannot wait to find out (even though I have a GOOD idea) who did it, so I can show this ho something I like to call my "dumb ho beaters". They say you haven't arrived until you have haters, but DAMN, can you at least show your face?


Current music: Brooke Valentine - "Girlfight"


The poem is bad. REALLY bad. But leave me a comment and let know if you want to see it and I'll post that 2nd grade shit.

***Edited on Feb 15 to add the wack ass poem***
Here is this wack shit, the exact way I recieved it - verbatim. I TOLD you it was bad. And that's another thing that pisses me off, putting my name on this wack ass shit, as if I'm capable of writing straight doo doo. LOL

My Personal Hater Poem:
You talk the good talk
You tell what you know,
You think that you have all of the answers
You put on a real good show.

You say not to do something
But you do it the same,
When somebody else does it
You call them out of their name.


You are lacking in areas but yet
You put down someone else,
You need to stop focusing on what I'm doing
Pay attention to yourself.


You need to realize who you are
You will find out sooner than later,
You criticize and you judge
You are a hypocrite and a hater.


Why? Who are you?
Don't walk around like your shit don't stink,
Before you open your mouth
You need to stop and think.


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
Don't hate me because I'm smart,
Don't hate me because I'm always smiling
Don't hate me because of the kindness of my heart.


Don't be mad at me because you are mean and
People don't respond well to you,
Think about some of the things that you say and
Some of the things that you do.


There are too many things going on
To be focusing on what I'm doing,
A personality or sense of humor
Should be what you are pursuingu feel so special??


Oh, yeah, the title is: Don't you feel special? Celebrate it and embrace the two h's. We figured that the two h's are "hater" and "hypocrite". Go figure. I'm thinking of memorizing this shit and doing an "impromptu" performance of it in the Student Union on a day where the suspected bitch is in there. I mean, jump up on that little platform we have in there and spit this like it's the hottest shit since "Juicy" while looking DIRECTLY at the bitch I think wrote it. LMAO...I think I will...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. A,
I wanted to say hi as well as give some advice. Some people are stupid, no matter how hard they try not to be. This person obviously has too much time on their hands and need a life. Don't let one scrub(I know nobody says scrub anymore) ruin your poetic abilities. They just hatin'.

Rachel

3:49 PM

 
Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

That person or "wench" if you will, will most certainly get caught. First of all... she can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. If she used her own PC to send those wack emails, they can trace it back to her with the IP address. Rookie mistake on her part. When you do find out who it is, give her a kick in the teeth from me...

7:10 PM

 
Blogger LB said...

Post it and whip her ass...lol. Just kidding, only whip her ass. That's funny, I didn't think that anyone would take that much time to get at u like that. What? R u fooling with her man or something?

1:42 AM

 
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

Crazy...I'll keep you posted

3:24 AM

 
Blogger C.R.C. said...

Yes, I agree with Tamrock. College is just like a big ass high school!

But I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I wanna see the whack poem. Ol girl must really be jealous of you or something to go through the trouble of writing a garbage poem, opening an email account under your name, and sending all your friends emails too?!!??

Dude. Please.

Like starfoxx15 said, when you find out who it is, give her a swift kick in the teeth.

Humph!

8:17 AM

 
Blogger The Brutha Code said...

I say you whoop her ass with words.... expoese her weak ass expression...

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Reza said...

Whoever did that needs to find some wang to suck on to occupy their free time.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger LB said...

LOL @ Reza...**in Beavis and Butthead voice** she said wang.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:50 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Now why are they hating on you girl? The only thing I have to say to them is:

"booooooooooo"

they suck big time. Don't even stress it, but I do want to know who it is, so keep us updated.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@ Rach - thanks for stopping by! Update your blog sometime! And girl, can't nobody take my abilities away, this is God given. They can however, make me use them for evil...lol

@ star - I can't wait until I find out. I think she used a campus computer, but you have to log in with a student ID, so I WILL find out...and i will most definitely be rearranging her grill with some swift kicks.

@ Diggs - LOL...Right, this broad has TOO much time on the hands.


@ bruthafree - I was flattered until I learned that she sent it to others. That just pissed me off.

@ tamrock - Hell yeah, college is just like freakin high school. JUST like it. Same mentality with some folks.

@ reza - wang? lmao

12:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home