Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

You Wouldn't Even Be My Friend (looking like that)

Am I the only one physically sickened by the sight of Biz Markie? I seriously cannot stand to look at this man. His face is full of craters, his teeth are blocks of cheese, his lips are huge and crusty and his elbows are black as hell. That man is the definition of oogly...*shudder*

No real post for right now..I just had to get that gross image off my mind...

*** EDITED TO ADD****: Play this game. It makes me laugh hard and plus it's fun!!

3 Comments:

Blogger G. Cornelius said...

I thought I was the only one that felt like that...I'll keep you posted

6:03 PM

 
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Oh baby you...I got whatchu need...some lotion for your ash...proactive for that asss oh baby youuuuuuuuuu....lol

8:48 PM

 
Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

All I can do is laugh! (Walking away shaking my head)

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home