Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

What it is, yo? What's up? Can a player just keep in touch?...

Just got back from the club. It was cool, although Shell left me hanging. Me and my girl Toya went to this club's "College Night".

We walk in and make our way to the back and stand in front of this low stage/sitting area. Next thing I know, I feel a dude putting his hand all on the small of my back and moving me up. You know I'm like "Oh, hell no". It wasn't that he did it hard or rudely, I just don't like being touched by people I don't know. So I turn to dude, prepared to go off and see that he's a security guard. He apologizes and tells me that he's just trying to "get these guys through." So my ass gets to wondering what "guys" he's trying to get through. Next thing I know, Chingy's lil sweet looking ass is up on stage with ugly ass Choppa from the defunct "Da Band". I have plenty of girl friends that think Chingy is the cutest nigga with two feet. I, on the other hand, have this theory. I think Chingy looks like the type of guy who would be with his girl in the club chilling. But as soon as a fight break out, that nigga would drop your hand and run like a bitch, yelling "SAVE YOURSELF!!" Straight punk material. Therefore he's not cute to me. He confirmed this by having an entourage of somewhere around 7 when he went to the freaking restroom. OK, I understand you have on a chain that cost more than my education and most people's homes. But 7 people? Negro, please. Get yourself one big nigga with an even bigger gun and you are straight. Hmm, now I realize why they were checkin folks so hard at the door, Chingy's punk ass was there. Anyways, Chingy and Choppa and company vanish to the VIP room for a "Tip Drill Contest". I swear, if I hear about another one of these damn things in the STL, I will flip. I'm so sick of these fools acting like they will respect the girl that can shake her ass the fastest and make her booty cheeks bounce on alternating beats. That shit is old and tired. Quit it! I'm also wondering why Choppa's ass was screaming "BAD BOY SOUTH!!" from the VIP room. Didn't Puffy/Diddy kick that fool to the curb? Eh well...all in all, an interesting night. At least I got out of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home