Musings of a young dame making it in this Texas-boy controlled world.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

This is the life

My Day:

11:00 am - Wake up

11:45 am - Make a trip to the sex store to get some gag gifts for my friend's birthday.

3:30 pm - Return from sex store and shopping.

4:00 pm - Pick out clothes.

5:00 pm - Start getting ready to leave.

6:00 pm - Leave house, funky-fresh, dressed to impress and ready to party.

6:30 pm - Arrive at my girl's house, talk shit and eat.

7:00 pm - Watch my girl open her gifts and laugh when she gets embarassed by the gifts.

7:30 pm - Stripper arrives.

8:00 pm - SHOWTIME!

9:45 pm - Stripper concludes performance.

10:00 pm - Girls sit around and talk shit, reflect on the show and play some cards.

11:30 pm - Head to the club.

1:30 am - Leave the club and go home.

1:30am - ? - Spend the night with Slim.

Ahhh...I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

7 Comments:

Blogger bitchdoctrine said...

I hope there is a "happy ending" involved for you and Slim. YOU know what i'm sayin... one of THOSE "happy" endings... hahahaha

7:23 PM

 
Blogger butterphliâ„¢ said...

sounds like an interesting itinerary. have fun with ol' boy... uh, i did the unthinkable tonight, hope you're stronger than i am.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger SOULJOURNIN... said...

ummm...you know how I feel about you miss lady just jokin no loe lost! You be SAFE is the word!!!

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

@ Star - You are just going to will some XXX stuff on me, huh? I will let you know when some "happy" stuff happens! Keep them fingers crossed that I can hold out for a while, because prolonged passion is the best! *wink*

@ Mia - *huge ass gasp, complete with chest clutching* As retribution for breaking the imaginary bloggers celibacy pact, I demand all the juicy details, including a play-by-play HOB breakdown! Close those eyes and relive...Now write it all down....

I did stay strong....tonight.

@ Shell - I know, I know. I was good tonight. It's getting easier (*coughcough**bullshit*ahem*) as I go along.

@ Neodes - See, now how you know Gian sent me? Just playin'....it seems like you have a lot to share, I look forward to reading you. And as for where to find a "Slim", I couldn't tell you, the negro just appeared outta nowhere one day. Just keep dem eyes open!

7:44 AM

 
Blogger jonetsu said...

I need a Slim in my life. And I hope you got something during your shopping trip to make your own night special.

1:57 AM

 
Blogger Jazz said...

I love Sex Store shopping.

If Slim is good to you and good for you....IT'S ALL GOOD!!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger C.R.C. said...

*wooosaaaaaah!*

Do a couple of those next time because at this rate, you WILL be breaking that celibacy pact you made, lol.

C'mon, say it with me......
wooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home